Design challenges happen – whether it be an upset client or an unusually shaped window. We are here for you every step of the way to help you with whatever we can. We understand your deadlines, your requirements and most of all – your vision. We understand that much of your needs are beyond your control, and that you have to listen to your clients. Let’s work together and help make each other look good.
We pride ourselves on being a company that interior designers love to work with, because we are reliable and easy to work with. You can trust that any and all tasks you send our way will be completed on time and to your exact specifications. Our experience allows us to tackle the most difficult designs, and we carry only the finest products. From blackout shades to motorization, we’re proud of our products and the brands we carry – including the RadioRa2, HomeWorks and Ivalo, all under the prestige of the Lutron brand.
Our window treatment services for interior designers include:
- We carry all the latest fabrics and hardware and will help you, if needed, integrate these products, hardware and fabrics into your designs.
- Deadlines are your number one priority, and we make them ours too. We promise to work with you as much as you need to guarantee deadlines are met.
- We love working with designers for one reason: Your talent! Working with a new or challenging design is what we live for. We are committed to finding solutions for all of your design needs.
- Although we know you have it covered, we’re able to offer our assistance and extensive design experience if you hit a wall.
- Our installation specialists offer White Glove Installation so you won’t have to lift a finger.
- We love seeing your vision come to fruition as much as you do – seeing our client happy makes us happy.
- Motorization is one of our greatest strengths, and we’d be more than happy to work with you to incorporate these aspects into your designs. We can guide you through the complex integration process, and are able to answer any questions you or anyone on your electrical or design teams may have.