Motorized Curtains and Drapes
With motorization, you can automatically open and close your curtains or drapes, no matter if they are pleated, ripplefold, or rod pocket, from anywhere in your room. Motorized window treatments allow you to automate your home for the maximum energy savings. We offer remotes, switches, timers and sun sensors to protect your home furnishings from harmful UV rays.
With windows becoming larger and harder to reach, motorized curtains and drapes have evolved into a standard – rather than a luxury. We are happy to work with you and figure out solutions for unusually shaped or positioned windows, if applicable.
Because motorized curtains and drapes are available in a variety of materials it’s easy to blend them right in to your existing décor or allow them to stand out and make a bold impression. No matter where you decide to put them, they will provide a cleaner look and make your home safer by eliminating cords and chains.
- Fabric: Bring your own or work with our seamstresses. There are limitless fabric options, depending on needs.
- Control: Battery-powered remote or smartphone.
- Power Source/Motor Option: Battery.
- Integration: Most home automation systems.
- Surface mounted to the ceiling and in view (not preferred)
- Recess into the ceiling sheetrock (sleek, attractive option)
- Often, a pocket is built to house the track
- Less often, a valance or cornice is fabricated to hide the track
Protect your home from harmful UV rays, whether you’re home or not. This is extremely useful in protecting color of walls, art, and furniture. You can also change the settings from season to season for maximum natural light benefits during the day.
Some brands we work with for motorized window treatment solutions:
Lutron – Over a decade of convenient, intelligent, and cutting-edge management of your home’s lighting and shades. Lutron is the industry leader for motorized drapery and shades.
Crestron – Award winning pioneer of the home automation industry for over 40 years.
QMotion – An industry leader in the battery operated motorization category.