We are happy to be in New York City, where brilliant architecture is everywhere you look. From seemingly never-ending skyscrapers to beautiful brownstones, NYC is the place to be if you’re in the architecture business. And if you’re an architect, you’ve come to the right place. Distinctive Window Treatments Plus maintains strong working partnerships with New York City’s top architects and architecture firms.
Our clients are our top priority, and we’re happy to team up with architects to make the space of our client’s dreams a reality. We understand the importance of being there for a client, and our selection of premium window treatments, fabrics and materials has something for every client’s taste. No matter how complex or high-end your window treatment vision is, we’re dedicated to helping architects make any look work.
Our window treatment services for architects include:
- Turn your creative vision into reality: We greatly respect your time constraints, design and vision – and we will do all we can to turn your vision into reality.
- Specialized fabrics, hardware and other products: Our extensive resources and access to the latest in design and window treatment research allows us to help you integrate specialized fabrics, hardware or other products to meet your exact specifications.
- We believe any vision is attainable: We are committed to finding solutions for all of your design needs – including working through new and challenging designs.
- High-end design knowledge: We have extensive experience in designs that range from minimal to contemporary, and elegant to traditional.
- Full insurance: Enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with the promise that we are on your side.
- White glove installation: Let our installation specialists handle the heavy lifting – our installation services are completely comprehensive.
- Motorization expertise: We are able to guide you through all areas of the complex integration process, such as motorization. If you, your contractors or your electricians have any questions throughout the process, we will have the answers.
- Deadline-driven: We respect your deadlines and make it our priority to meet them.